REPEATER'S BATCH- LONG TERM (2021 EXAM)
This course is for those who could not succeed in the previous attempt. This course deals with necessary theory first and then entrance in the following order. Theory chapter 1 -> Entrance paper 1 -> Theory chapter 2 -> Entrance paper 2 -> Theory chapter 3 -> Entrance paper 3 ->Theory chapter 4 -> Theory means NCERT book in detail and in depth through our study material.
B) EngineeringEntrance - Kerala stream
C) MedicalEntrance Stream - NEET
1, Immediately after the NEET 2020 Exam
2, Immediately after the NEET 2020 Exam Results Declared
3, Immediately after the NEET 2020 Exam Counselling
Admission can be done either direct or through Online
Approximately 720 class hours + 10 model examinations + training for online examinations for JEE-Main and Advanced.
Engineering Entrance FeeStructure (1 Year)
1) Admission Fee : Rs. 2000
2) Ist year study material (2 booklets per subject) : Rs.4500
3) 2nd year study material (2 booklets per subject) : Rs.4500
4) Examination, Valuation, Mark list, Rank list, Class room handouts & Tuition Fee : Rs.34000
5) GST (18%) + KFC (1%) :Rs. 8550
Total : Rs. 53550
Items (1), (2), (3), (5) will not be refunded in case the student discontinues. Books issued once will not be taken back.
Medical Entrance Fee Structure (1Year)
1) Admission Fee : Rs. 2000
2) Ist year study material (2 booklets per subject) : Rs.5000
3) 2nd year study material (2 booklets per subject) : Rs.5000
4) Examination, Valuation, Mark list, Rank list,Class room handouts & Tuition Fee : Rs.38000
5) GST (18%) + KFC (1%) : Rs. 9500
Total : Rs. 59500
Items (1), (2), (3), (5) will not be refunded in case the student discontinues. Books issued once will not betaken back.
Note:- Additional Maths for 3 hrs on Friday afternoon. Extra fee to be paid Rs. 5000 + GST.
Refund of Engineering Entrance
General norms for refund :
For the direct admissions at the Chaithanya office ,payment can be done by cash or D.D.
D.D in the favour of Chaithanya Classes payable at Trichur.
Admission procedure through online
1. Fill up the application form available in the website.
*Payments in INR only.
2. While making the remittance, parent/Guardian should mention the student Name in the sender to receiver information of the IFSC/NEFT/SWIFT application.
3. E-mail the filled up Institution application (available in the website) with photograph to email@example.com
4. Mention student name & Course details like (Repeater batch-NEET/JEEMAIN&KEAM 2021) in the RTGS/NEFT receipt and send a photo of the Receipt of the RTGS/NEFT via E-mail mentioning the student name & phone number. Also attach a valid ID proof to complete the procedure.
5. Any doubt regarding the online training should be clarified through phone or email before joining.
Copyright © 2020, www.chaithanyaclasses.com. All Rights Reserved.
Site Designed by www.keralainfotech.com.
Update your browser to view this website correctly.